Home > Travel List > Detailed Tour
SAPA 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT FROM HANOI: SAPA – Y LINH HO – LAO CHAI – TA VAN – GIANG TA CHAI (BUNGALOW)
Pass By: Ta Van Village, Sapa, Lao Cai Province
6.00 - 6:30: Pick up at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, get on a big bus, and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city and have the first rest stop.
11.00: Second rest stop at Lao Cai city before heading to Sapa
13.30: Arrive at Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of Hmong, Dzao, and Tay ethnic people. The guide will pick you up to have lunch at a local restaurant.
14.30: Start hiking through Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village which Giay Ethnic People inhabit in the late afternoon.
The trekking distance is about 9km and it lasts for 3.5 hours.
17.45: Check in homestay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time enjoying the mountain life at Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace. In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at the Bungalow.
Meals included: Lunch and Dinner
Pass By: Giang Ta Chai Village, Sapa, Lao Cai Province
7.00: You can join our cooking class and learn how to make some Vietnamese foods like Pho (Phở), Nem Cuốn, etc,...
(Note: The cooking class is opened upon request – the cost is 7$/1pax)
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with a more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies, where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes. A trek through the bamboo forest and a stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People.
The trekking distance is about 4km and it lasts for 2 hours
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to the main road.
12:00: Back to the bungalow to shower and prepare for lunch
12.30 - 13.30: Have lunch.
13:30: The bus or car picks you up to come back to the bus station. They will give you the bus ticket.
14.00 - 15:00: You can walk around Sapa town or go shopping
15:00 - 15.30: Meet all the group members at the bus station to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30: Get on the bus to go back to Hanoi with two rest stops.
21.30 - 21.45: Arrive in Hanoi, and go back to your hotel by yourself.
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & at the latest by 35 days prior to the arrival date (except in case we have a credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: the bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in the tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment at 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in the tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply a different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be subject to no charge.
Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
#13 of 987 Tours in Northern Vietnam
Recent travel review
-Very well organised. -I stayed at : The View Hotel , excellent room and staff. -homestay accomodation was great as well. -all tour guides in the different segments of the journey where great. i’n very happy about my choice. – Mr. Pablo