Home > Travel List > Detailed Tour
RED RIVER BIKE TOUR
Our tour start at 08.00 AM at your hotel and drive to Ecopark town. Start your bike ride from Ecopark town. We will ride around the modern area to learn about the economy of Vietnam today, then bike to a park and swan lake. Ecopark is the greenest area in Hanoi, many Hanoians come here to live or spend their weekend.
Bike to Kim Lan Village where they have been making ceramic for centuries. Here you have a chance to learn how the ceramic is made and interact with local people to learn about their daily lives. Visit an ancient pagoda, temple, and church to understand the religion of the Vietnamese.
Crossing a ferry to the other side of the Red River, cycling to the garden where they grow kumquat and bonsai for Tet (lunar new year).
Crossing another ferry to come back and cycle to the biggest flower field in North Vietnam. Here you have a chance to meet and interact with farmers and gardeners.
Having lunch in a local restaurant.
Ride to Bat Trang, a famous pottery ceramic village in Vietnam to visit the ceramic museum and spend time shopping for a good memory of the trip,
Ride to Sky Oasis building for panorama shots of the Red River delta on the rooftop of the building. Drive to your hotel.
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & at the latest by 35 days prior to the arrival date (except in case we have a credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: the bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in the tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment at 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in the tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply a different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be subject to no charge.
Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
#19 of 987 Tours in Northern Vietnam
Recent travel review
John was a great guide on the bike tour. We had an awesome time riding around Hanoi learning about the culture and history while trying different drinks and fruits. – Mr. David D