This tour begins at 8.30 or 13.30, start your tour first visit the Military History Museum, where photos and war remain will give you a first approach to Vietnamese history through its conflicts. Visit the nearby Hanoi Flag tower and learn why it is one of the most respected symbols of the country.
Next visit to Hoa Lo Prison, built and used by French rulers in Vietnam for political prisoners, and then by the government of North Vietnam for war prisoners. This building is also known by the name of “Hanoi Hilton” and “hosted” some American prisoners such as Senator John McCain and Pete Peterson, United States’ first post-war ambassador to Vietnam in 1997.
Continue moving to the B-52 Victory Museum, displaying relics of the B-52 Stratofortress, an aircraft that played a major role in the American war. On the way back, you also see a small lake containing the wreckage of a B-52 bomber shot down over Hanoi in 1972. (now also called B-52 lake).
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & at the latest by 35 days prior to the arrival date (except in case we have a credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: the bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in the tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment at 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in the tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply a different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be subject to no charge.
We did the food tour with Anne and it was really great! She personalized the tour for us, taking us for food we hadn’t had before. All the food was tasty, local and she explained all the dishes. Knowledgeable, friendly and perfect English. Thanks very much! – Mr. Morten
Some error has occured.