Home > Travel List > Detailed Tour
HO CHI MINH STREET FOOD WALKING TOUR BY NIGHT
Today’s tour will begin at 18:00. Get ready for an unforgettable night out in Ho Chi Minh City. Meet with a passionate foodie and walk through hidden corners of the city to discover the best street food and delve into the local culture.
Start with a stroll through a public park where locals gather after work. See friends gossiping over an evening snack, watch groups of dancers getting their daily exercise and enjoy the lively atmosphere. Continue on foot to a small alleyway where, amid houses and shops, a popular local street restaurant is serving up the city’s best banh xeo. Grab a stool and tuck into a plate of this delicious crispy pancake. Watch the chefs as they whip up plate after plate, learning the secrets of this southern delicacy.
Carry on to Tan Dinh Market. Tucked away is an unassuming stall selling a delicious local soup. While slurping up the flavourful broth, the guide will explain the origins of this Chinese-inspired dish.
Next on the foodie tour of Ho Chi Minh City is a short walk to another popular restaurant. Like most street stalls in Vietnam, this shop serves only one item. Enjoy a serving of com suon non nuong muoi ot, a dish consisting of rice and pork ribs, a speciality of Ho Chi Minh City.
Having sampled the savoury side of the city, cross a busy city intersection- an adventure in and of itself! - to a typical Vietnamese café and indulge in a sweet treat. Round out the evening with a stop at a live music café. Rub elbows with the locals while listening to Vietnamese music then return to the hotel full of memories of this authentic night out. (D)
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation at 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & latest by 35 days prior to arrival date (except in case we have credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment at 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply their different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquarthe.. will be subject to no charge.