Home > Travel List > Detailed Tour
HANOI COOKING CLASS WITH CHEF AI
Today’s tour begins at 08:30 or 15:30. Travel to Chef Ai‘s House for the start of an exciting Hanoi cooking class. Meet with Ms Ai, who is passionate about Vietnamese cuisine, with about 15-year experience, and is in the top 5 of Master Chef Vietnam 2014.
Together, head to the neighborhood’s wet market, walking distance from her house. See the variety of goods on offer, learn from the chef about their uses in traditional cuisine, and purchase items for the day’s cooking class. As well the marketplace is a fabulous place to observe local ways of life and learn about how Hanoi’s residents shop for fresh produce.
Armed with the necessary ingredients, return to Chef Ai‘s family home. Once in the kitchen, the chef will share the secrets behind North Vietnam’s most popular foods. Using Chef Ai‘s recipes, slice, dice, and cook delicious dishes.
Once ready, sit down and feast on the home-cooked meal bringing the culinary adventure to a close. (L)
- Tour duration: Half day (08.30-13.00 or 15.30-18.30)
- Capacity: Max 10 pax
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & at the latest by 35 days prior to the arrival date (except in case we have a credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: the bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in the tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment at 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in the tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply a different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be subject to no charge.
Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
#76 of 987 Tours in Northern Vietnam
Recent travel review
We pre-booked the booking experience before arriving at Hanoi for a group of 5 of us including one veggie. WOW what an experience, John picked us up from the hotel, headed to the food market and then to cook. So informative and fun, and the fun was so good! Thoroughly enjoyed by all, I would highly recommend booking this cooking experience! – Mrs. Ciana