Home > Travel List > Detailed Tour
HANOI CITY HIGHLIGHTS FULL DAY
Today’s tour begins at 8:30. Set off on a half day guided tour of Hanoi’s highlights. Dive right in a visit to the Temple of Literature. Explore the incredible compound which was constructed in 1076. Hear stories of the buildings’ history, getting a glimpse into the past when it served as a university and temple.
Next up is a short drive away is Ho Chi Minh complex; following the long queue to get in Mausoleum (closed Mon; Fri; all afternoons and from Jun - Aug, Order of the visit may be changed). See locals paying homage to this historic figure and ‘father’ of modern Vietnam. Take a short walk to his house on stilts, where he lived from 1958 to 1969. Walk around the tranquil grounds, learning about Ho Chi Minh’s life and legacy. Turn into the One Pillar pagoda, built in 1049, is one of Vietnam’s most iconic temples. Snap some photos to save unique structure.
Finish your day with a walk through the Old Quarter, learning about Vietnam’s traditional ways of life while crossing the maze of streets and lanes. Continue walking through busy Hang Be Market and around Hoan Kiem Lake. Snap some photos and chat with the locals on the way.
This tour can be taken in the afternoon if desired.
- Tour duration: 3.5-4 hours (08.30-12.00/13.30-17.00)
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & at the latest by 35 days prior to the arrival date (except in case we have a credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: the bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in the tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment at 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in the tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply a different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be subject to no charge.
Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
#238 of 987 Tours in Northern Vietnam
Recent travel review
we had a great time and loved our tour guide, Long (forgive the misspelling!) highly recommend! – Mr. Adam