Home > Travel List > Detailed Tour
HANOI CITY TOUR DAY TRIP
8.00 - 8.30: Get picked up by our friendly guide and start to explore Hanoi City
08.45: Arrive at Tran Quoc Pagoda located on Golden Fish IsLand in West Lake
It is the oldest pagoda in Ha Noi built in the 6th century.
09.30: Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh then walk around the garden to see 2 houses where he lived & worked from 1954 to 1969. Then visit One Pillar Pagoda where worships the Godess of Mercy – It is the most unique padoga in the world
- Should dress modestly by covering from shoulders to knees when visiting Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, temples, pagodas…
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays.
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed at least 2 months (15thJune -15thAugust) for the annual maintaining but still can take picture Mausoleum and visit around that area
11.15: Visit Vietnam Ethnology Museum to learn about the culture of 54 ethnic groups living in the whole country of Vietnam
Special Note : we will visit Women Museum instead of Ethnology Museum closed on Mondays
12.45: Have lunch at our restaurant. You have an opportunity to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine with 8 delicious dishes.
14.00 - 14.15 : Continue to visit Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam, established in the 11 century
15.15: Leave for Hoa Lo Prison Museum which originally used by the French colonists in Indochina for political prisoners, and later by North Vietnam for U.S. prisoners of war during the Vietnam War. During this later period, it was known to American POWs as the "Hanoi Hilton"
16.15 - 16.30: Tour finishes. Back to hotel
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & at the latest by 35 days prior to the arrival date (except in case we have a credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: the bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in the tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment at 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in the tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply a different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be subject to no charge.
Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
#6 of 987 Tours in Northern Vietnam
Recent travel review
Very informative tour with our tour guide John. We were picked up from our hotel very punctually and were each given a water bottle upon boarding. If you want to learn more about the history of Vietnam and Hanoi, this is the tour for you! Lots of temple visits so make sure to wear pants and cover up your shoulders. When touring Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, you aren’t allowed to take pictures on the inside but you can take pictures outside. The tour guide was very flexible at the end of the trip, since everyone was staying near Hoan Kiem Lake, we had the option to go to the temple across the bridge or go our separate ways. We chose the bridge option since our tour guide covered the entrance fee. Overall, it’s a great tour with a delicious lunch included. – Ms. Jane