Home > Travel List > Detailed Tour
HALF DAY HO CHI MINH CITY
- MORNING OPTION:
08:00 AM: Take the morning trip to visit Independence Palace, also known at the Reunification palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum the museum has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars.
12:00 PM: Transfer back your hotel or meeting point. Finish the trip.
- AFTERNOON OPTION:
13:00 PM: Take the morning trip: visit to Cho Lon (Big Market) and Thien Hau Pagoda which is located in China Town. Continue to Bach Dang harbor. After checking in the waterbus tickets, and stabilizing your seat, the boat will start to depart. During the trip, you will have a unique view of the most typical commercial buildings of the city including the Vinhomes Central Park urban area, the magnificent Landmark 81 tower, the Bitexco Financial Tower, the green peaceful District 2. A lot of stunning moments are waiting for you. Try to discover the soul of this land - Saigon River by water bus, maybe you will realize many miracles, a more accurate view of the land once called Paris of Indochina or the Pearl of the Far East.
18:00 PM: Transfer back your hotel or meeting point. Finish the trip.
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation at 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & latest by 35 days prior to arrival date (except in case we have credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment at 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply their different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquarthe.. will be subject to no charge.
Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
#281 of 12365 Vietnam Tours
Recent travel review
The guide (John) was amazing and gave us a lot of infos and insights on the 2nd IndochinaWar (or VietnamWar how a lot of people use to say 😉). He speaks English fluently which made it easy to communicate with him! Definetely would recommend this trip to anyone interested in Vietnam History!! – Mr. Logan