Home > Travel List > Detailed Tour
HALF DAY HA NOI CITY TOUR (MORNING) (HAN3)
08.00 – 08.30: Get picked up by our friendly guide and start to explore Hanoi City.
08.45: Arrive at Tran Quoc Pagoda located on Golden Fish Island in West Lake. It is the oldest pagoda in Ha Noi built in the 6th century.
09.30: Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh then walk around the garden to see 2 houses where he lived & worked from 1954 to 1969. Then visit One Pillar Pagoda which worships the Goddess of Mercy – It is the most unique pagoda in the world.
- Should dress modestly by covering from shoulders to knees when visiting Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, temples, pagodas…
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays.
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed for at least 2 months (15th June -15th August) for annual maintenance but still take pictures Mausoleum and visit around that area.
11.15: Visit the Vietnam Ethnology Museum to learn about the culture of 54 ethnic groups living in the whole country of Vietnam.
- Special Note: we will visit the Women's Museum instead of the Ethnology Museum, which is closed on Mondays.
12.45: Have lunch at our restaurant. You have an opportunity to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine with 8 delicious dishes. Tour finishes. Back to the hotel.
* SPECIAL NOTES:
- Should bring the necessary things such as cash, a cellphone or camera, a raincoat/ umbrella, and sunblock…( depending on the weather).
- Option Cyclo Ride/ Puppet Show will be done at the end of the tour.
- The tour may finish a bit earlier or later in some cases.
- The order of the itinerary can be changed depending on our guide’s arrangement.
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation 45 days prior to arrival date: NO CHARGE (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats).
– Any cancellation between 45 days to 35 days prior to arrival date: 10% charge.
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge.
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge.
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge.
2. Payment policy:
– Deposit 50% when the booking is confirmed.
– Full payment is required as soon as possible & the latest by 7 days prior to arrival date (except in case we have a credit agreement).
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender).
3. Method of payment:
• By credit card: VISA or MASTER (3% payment fee).
• By bank transfer (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender).
• By cash (VND, AUD, USD).
4. Payment due:
• The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in the tour confirmation. Booking Process notes.
• Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt.
• We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or as soon as possible) with details of specific terms & conditions.
5. Cancellation/ No show:
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in the tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply a different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be subject to no charge.
Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
#6 of 987 Tours in Northern Vietnam
Recent travel review
Very informative tour with our tour guide John. We were picked up from our hotel very punctually and were each given a water bottle upon boarding. If you want to learn more about the history of Vietnam and Hanoi, this is the tour for you! Lots of temple visits so make sure to wear pants and cover up your shoulders. When touring Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, you aren’t allowed to take pictures on the inside but you can take pictures outside. The tour guide was very flexible at the end of the trip, since everyone was staying near Hoan Kiem Lake, we had the option to go to the temple across the bridge or go our separate ways. We chose the bridge option since our tour guide covered the entrance fee. Overall, it’s a great tour with a delicious lunch included. – Ms. Jane