Home > Travel List > Detailed Tour
HALF DAY CU CHI TUNNEL
Pick up at your hotel and depart to Cu Chi will take approximately one and a half hours bus driving.
Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions of the war time. Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, special tea and cassava (guerilla’s food during the war) will be served.
Break time for relax or time for those who want to try the real shooting gun.
Return to Saigon. End trip.
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation at 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & latest by 35 days prior to arrival date (except in case we have credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment at 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply their different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquarthe.. will be subject to no charge.
Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
#1882 of 12365 Vietnam Tour
Recent travel review
The tour is well-organised. The tourguide speaks not really good English but understandable. It was great experience for us even though we couldn’t get down to the tunnel (we scared of the narrow space). The other people managed to be there longer. However, even though you cannot do it, there are stills the models on the surface for you to take a look. Overall, a must do thing in Sai Gon! – Ms. Anna