8:30 Meet at COTERO cafe, 22 NGUYEN TRUNG TRUC street.
8:40 Start the bike ride. We will ride on Long Bien bridge, the oldest bridge in Hanoi, which was designed by Eiffel in 1902.
8:50 Ride on the island in the middle of the Red river. You can see the vegetable and banana, longan fruit…growing on this island. This island is like another world compared to the busy city of Hanoi, people here are working hard and farming using old technology, everything is done by hand.
10:45 Visit a local family, you will learn how to grow vegetables and help the farmer to cook Vietnamese dishes with vegetables from the garden.
11:15 Have lunch with the farmer and chat with them about their lifestyle
12:00 After lunch in the farm, we say good-bye to the farmers and ride back to the city, bike through a small market in the alley where the local people shop their food everyday. Many of the vegetables in this market come from the island that you just ride through.
12:15 Biking to the West lake, the biggest lake in Hanoi
12: 30: Bike back to COTERO cafe and enjoy a cup of Vietnamese’s coffee.
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & at the latest by 35 days prior to the arrival date (except in case we have a credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: the bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in the tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in the tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply a different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be subject to no charge.
Lush dining space in an old colonial-style home. Fresh Vietnamese dishes. Flawless service. Worth the drive out of the old quarter. – Mr. Brisbane
Some error has occured.