Today’s tour begins at 6:30. Depart with a local guide for a fun, authentic morning tour in Ho Chi Minh City. Travel on a private taxi to absorb the sights Saigon. Experience how locals open their shops, eat breakfast, parents drop off their kids at school and the work life begins. Stroll to Tao Dan Park, a great place for people watching. Observe locals practicing their morning exercises, such as Tai Chi, Jogging and aerobics. Continue walking across the street to the ‘birds’ club’ coffee shop where local people gather here with their birds to relax, talk, get a morning coffee and compare their birds. You might want to sit down and enjoy the atmosphere over a glass of Vietnamese coffee. Enjoy watching this Vietnamese scene while having the beautiful moments captured with your camera. Then, visit a small 100-year-old private house cum temple where devotees gather to perform daily prayers for a fortune day. Take time to make a wish, write it on a small card and attach it to one of the incense coils in the local custom.
Then walk further to the center for breakfast. You can either choose to have breakfast like the way local do with a bowl of noodles soup at a local restaurant. Stroll to a local wet market where shoppers haggle over the fresh produce on offer. Arrive at the market, wander through the stalls where vendors are selling everything from live seafood to dried meats, fresh seasonal vegetables and homeware goods. Cap off the morning journey at a chocolate shop known for single-origin artisanal chocolate bars made from cacao of various provinces in southern Vietnam. Sit down for a chocolate drink and a piece of brownie while listening from your tour guide the interesting stories how the non-experienced in chocolate business founders managed to create a product that blends Vietnamese ingredients with French technique and now being sold around the world.
After this fabulous start to the morning, returning to the hotel for a chance to freshen up before exploring more of Ho Chi Minh City. (B)
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation at 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & latest by 35 days prior to arrival date (except in case we have credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment at 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply their different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquarthe.. will be subject to no charge.
Some error has occured.