Home > Travel List > Detailed Tour
FULL DAY MEKONG BOAT TOUR (CB1)
- 07:00: Welcome and meet Tour Guide at your hotel in the city center. Then, depart for Cai Be by vehicle via Trung Luong Expressway (the time of pick up depends on the customer’s hotel/ accommodation’s exact position).
- 9.30: Upon arrival in Cai Be, the program will start with a quick visit to Cai Be town & the ancient church from the boat. Then, we’ll come to Tan Phong Island for the rowing boat. They will take you deeper into the countryside on smaller canals to enjoy a peaceful time under the shade of mangrove trees. Stop at the local garden to enjoy some fruits with hot tea while listening to traditional music.
- Then, start the biking trip on village paths to see the local daily life: orchard, school, church, pagoda, traditional houses... On the way, we can make some stops to see how they wave the dried water hyacinth to make many products: baskets, bags, hats, wallets, shoes... (You can walk but see less).
- Back to our boat to go across one of the longest rivers in the world, the Mekong River, to come to An Binh Island. Travel on the handmade canal to Ut Trinh's home & have an optional lunch at this traditional house. After lunch, we can walk in the local village to visit the local workshop to see how to make rice paper, coconut candy, pop-rice... Enjoy some sweets with a cup of hot tea.
- Visit the brick kilns where you can see how the local people create beautiful potteries from clay. The cruise will end at the new boat station of Vinh Long City!
- 16.00: Return to Ho Chi Minh City.
- 18.30: Drop off at your hotel. End of services and see you next trip.
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation 45 days prior to arrival date: NO CHARGE (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats).
– Any cancellation between 45 days to 35 days prior to arrival date: 10% charge.
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge.
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge.
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge.
2. Payment policy:
– Deposit 50% when the booking is confirmed.
– Full payment is required as soon as possible & the latest by 7 days prior to arrival date (except in case we have a credit agreement).
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender).
3. Method of payment:
• By credit card: VISA or MASTER (3% payment fee).
• By bank transfer (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender).
• By cash (VND, AUD, USD).
4. Payment due:
• The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in the tour confirmation. Booking Process notes.
• Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt.
• We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or as soon as possible) with details of specific terms & conditions.
5. Cancellation/ No show:
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in the tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply a different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be subject to no charge.
Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
#392 of 12365 Vietnam Tours
Recent travel review
Very good trip, thank Connek Trip for all. – Ms. Teresa