Home > Travel List > Detailed Tour
FULL DAY HANOI CITY TOUR
Today’s tour begins at 08:30. Set off on a full-day guided tour of Hanoi. Begin with a visit to West Lake to admire the sixth-century Tran Quoc Buddhist Pagoda.
Next up is a short drive to the Ho Chi Minh Complex. Follow a long queue to get inside the mausoleum, which is hallowed ground for the Vietnamese people. Witness locals paying homage to the historic father figure of modern Vietnam, and experience the unique reverence that takes place here. Then, take a short walk to Ho Chi Minh’s former house, which is built on stilts. Here, Ho Chi Minh lived from 1958 to 1969 as he orchestrated the movement that eventually lead to Vietnam’s independence. Walk around the quiet grounds while learning about Ho Chi Minh’s life and legacy. Optionally, take a tour of the nearby One Pillar Pagoda. Built-in 1049, it’s one of Vietnam’s most iconic temples.
Afterward, the Hanoi adventure continues with a visit to the famed Temple of Literature. Wander around this incredible compound which was constructed in 1076. Become fascinated with the stories of the building and get a glimpse of the past when it served as a university and temple.
Afterward, head over to the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (which closes on Monday). Here, browse informative exhibitions displaying artifacts and infographics that portray the remarkable diversity of Vietnam’s ethnic communities. Meanwhile, take a look at view traditional costumes on display which represent each of the ethnic groups. As an alternative to the Ethnology Museum, visit the highly-acclaimed Vietnamese Women’s Museum.
The museum is located near Hoan Kiem Lake and offers wonderful insight into the lives and heritage of Vietnamese women. Learn historic and modern-day traditions centered around births, weddings, motherhood, spirituality, and more.
At the end of the afternoon, embark on a walking tour through Hanoi’s bustling Old Quarter. This area of 36 narrow streets is a lively place to walk around while seeing and learning about Vietnam’s traditional ways of life. Continue through the busy Hang Be Market and around Hoan Kiem Lake. Snap photos and chat with the locals on the way.
- Tour duration: 7.5-8 hours (08.30-17.00)
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & at the latest by 35 days prior to the arrival date (except in case we have a credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: the bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in the tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment at 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in the tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply a different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be subject to no charge.
Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
#143 of 12365 Vietnam Tours
Recent travel review
Highly recommended tour in Hanoi! On time pick up & drop off at the hotel. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and kind. He really knows a lot about the history of Hanoi. Lunch included was also delicious & enough! Connek Trip tours never disappoints! Comfortable ride during the whole tour. – Ms. Nicole