Home > Travel List > Detailed Tour
FULL DAY GLIMPSE OF HUE (L)
Today’s tour will begin at 8:30. Kick off the Hue city day tour at the UNESCO-Heritage Imperial Citadel. Roam the expansive grounds, hearing stories of the majestic buildings and the intriguing former emperors. Take a look at areas damaged by ancient and modern conflicts and learn of Hue’s role in Vietnam’s military history.
Continue by cyclo to discover the tranquil gardens and traditional buildings of the region, before arriving at Tran Dinh Son private museum with a collection of everyday items that past Kings have used.
The next stop is Thien Mu Pagoda, one of Hue’s iconic landmarks. Discover the many Learn how royal descendants are keeping the family’s traditions alive today. Listen to fascinating stories about the pagoda’s 400-year history and enjoy views over the nearby Perfume River before heading to a local restaurant for lunch.
This afternoon, leave the city centre and travel through Hue’s beautiful countryside. Visit the tomb of Emperor Minh Mang, a Nguyen Dynasty ruler well known for his opposition to any French involvement in Vietnam. Continue to Khai Dinh’s tomb for a tour of this equally remarkable complex. Admire the blend of traditional Vietnamese design with European touches, which makes it unique from the other tombs in Hue.
Continue the trip with a visit to An Dinh Palace, the private residence of Khai Dinh, Vietnam’s last emperor who ruled until 1955. It was built in 1917 with French architectural styles. Get a chance to get an overview of life of a Royal family through the bedroom, entertainment rooms and library.
Before heading back to the hotel, take time to browse the stalls at Dong Ba Market. The market is teeming with colour and a great place to catch a glimpse of everyday life in modern Hue.
Notes: Tour duration: 7.5-8 hours (08.30-17.00)
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation at 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & latest by 35 days prior to arrival date (except in case we have credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment at 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply their different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquarthe.. will be subject to no charge.