Home > Travel List > Detailed Tour
EXPLORE HUE COUNTRYSIDE BY BICYCLE
8:30 Meet our guide at the hotel then start cycling to ancient Thanh Toan Bridge. Thanh Toan tile-roofed bridge is in peaceful Thuy Thanh village, 7km to the East of Hue city center. Thanh Toan is classified as rare and has high artistic value in types of ancient bridges in Vietnam. This is one of the 2 bridges retaining the most unique architectures in Vietnam today. Thanh Toan Bridge is built in the style of "a house above a bridge" which brings the look of a traditional house from afar.
After that, take a cycle to Duong No Village to visit a tiny local market where you can try some local foods or visit the village temple and Ho Chi Minh Memorial House.
Take a rest then walk around and visit Old Artists making bird cages in the near village. End our morning at Phap Hoa Pagoda in Duong No Village for lunch.
Cycle to the East of Hue City to visit Thanh Tien Village, then Sinh Village to visit the famous artist, Ky Huu Phuoc who paints rustic paper in Hue City.
Cycle back to our hotel at around 16:00. Tour ends.
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & at the latest by 35 days prior to the arrival date (except in case we have a credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: the bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in the tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in the tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply a different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be subject to no charge.
Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
#11675 of 12365 Vietnam Tour
Recent travel review
Wonderful tour of the diverse country of Vietnam. The guides go all out to make your experience not only enjoyable but educational as well. If you are looking for an adventure that broadens your horizon and introduces you to new and interesting cultures, this tour is for you. Spice Road tours go all out to make your tour not only interesting but give you the right amount of challenge as well. – Mr. Karen