Home > Travel List > Detailed Tour
EXPERIENCE THE DIVERSITY OF PHO
Talking about Vietnamese cuisine, many people immediately think about Pho. In general, Pho is simply the name given to any dish using the rice noodle “pho” as the key ingredient. The most popular dish with “pho” is the noodle soup served in a large bowl. The general method to make the broth is to cook cow’s bone with spices on low heat for at least 48 hours. The final taste of the broth depends greatly on the spices and the preparation before cooking. This evening, set off with a local foodie guide for a special culinary journey discovering the element of “Pho” appearing in creative dishes and drinks that you have never know. The only thing you need to make sure when joining this food trail is to remember to bring your appetite!
Pho cuon (Pho rolls) is basically a thick rice noodle sheet, with sautéed beef, herbs, and lettuce wrapped into a roll and dipped in sweetened fish sauce. Pho chien phong (fried Pho noodle) is square sheets of rice noodle, fried, and added with fried beef and green broccoli. The crunchiness of noodles, the richness of the beef, the sweet broccoli, and the tasty sauce make this special dish completely different from the others. Pho ap chao (pan-fried Pho noodles sauteed with beef) features pan-fried noodles, then sauteed for a crispy and chewy noodle that soaks up all the beef juices.
Conclude this memorable journey at a local bar to have fun with an interesting cocktail created by combining the usual species of Pho, like star anise, cardamom, cinnamon mixed with gin, triple sec, and freshly squeezed lime juice. This special drink is garnished with a coriander sprig, star anise with a side of red chili, a lime wedge, and coriander.
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & at the latest by 35 days prior to the arrival date (except in case we have a credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: the bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in the tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment at 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in the tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply a different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be subject to no charge.
Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
#1542 of 12365 Vietnam Tours
Recent travel review
Taste really good! Should try once in your life – Mr. David