Home > Travel List > Detailed Tour
DUONG LAM VILLAGE BY BIKE
Far from Hanoi center, about 50km, Duong Lam ancient village is located in Son Tay Town, Hanoi. The whole village is considered a unique laterite museum with ancient houses dating back more than 400 years ago.
Biking here makes you feel like you are in the old time, riding from the rice field to the ancient village, you have a chance to visit Ngo Quyen's tomb, one of the famous heroes of Vietnam in 10 the century. Visiting the communal temple of the village and old houses gives you a wonderful experience and understanding of the culture of Vietnamese people.
8:00 drive from your hotel in the center of Hanoi.
9:30 arrive at Duong Lam and start your bike from here. You will bike through the narrow lance, visit local houses and interact with local people here. After visiting the old house, you will ride to the rice fields that make you feel so close to nature.
Have lunch in the village and drive back to your hotel.
14:00 arrive at your hotel.
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & at the latest by 35 days prior to the arrival date (except in case we have a credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: the bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in the tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment at 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in the tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply a different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be subject to no charge.
Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
#127 of 12365 Vietnam Tours
Recent travel review
A beautiful village, away around 50km from Hanoi center. There are many ancient houses and historical relics with hundred years old such as Giang Van Minh temple, King tombs… – Mr. Michael