7:30 Our car & guide will pick you up at your hotel and then depart to Quang Tri province.
The first stop we will visit is the ancient battlefield Khe Sanh - a large Marine base camp attacked by a massive force of the North Vietnamese Army in early 1968 on the historic Road 9 linking with Laos and historic sites such as The Rockpile, the Ho Chi Minh Trail, Ta Con Airfield.
Have lunch at a local restaurant.
After that, we will proceed to the amazing tunnels of Vinh Moc, which remain untouched after many years. This network offers you an authentic view of the underground life of the Viet Cong and the villagers of Vinh Linh during the U.S.-Vietnam War.
On the way to Vinh Moc you will pass the Ben Hai River, the dividing line between North and South Vietnam in wartime. You will return to Hue in the late afternoon with a stop at Quang Tri Citadel. Back to Hue around 16:30.
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & at the latest by 35 days prior to the arrival date (except in case we have a credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: the bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in the tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment at 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in the tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply a different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be subject to no charge.
I had the best trip in Vietnam today with our lovely, energetic, funny and really inspiring guide John. He took us for a day trip to Ninh Binh and showed us all around! Even it was very hot and humid, John made it so easy to enjoy the ride! Thanks for this absolute stunning trip! – Mr. David
Some error has occured.