Depart Hanoi early morning for approximately 4-hour drive to Pu Luong away from Hanoi is 180 km. The first 120 km you follow the legend of Ho Chi Minh Trail. The next 50 km takes you along the famous Ma (Mother River) and through beautiful rice fields.
Lunch will be served at Puluong. Then, transfer to a suspension bridge over the Cham River and begin a easy trekking from 3 to 5km in search of stunning water wheels. Get up close to each wheel and discover how water is moved from river to handmade bamboo aqueducts via simple constructions of all sizes. Transferred back to Puluong for dinner.
Overnight at Puluong.
Wake up among the peaceful and beautiful mountainous setting and enjoy breakfast.
Board the van to Pho Doan to start your trek. (Visit local market of Pho Doan only on Thursday and Sunday morning) From there, follow the small road, trail through the terrace rice fields, jungle to reach Hieu Waterfall. Have lunch by the waterfall.
Afternoon – Free time to relax and swim in the waterfall or trekking to explore the surrounding village and jungle.
In night time enjoying cultural and artistic exchange programs with local Thai people (seed dance, stall dancing, drinking wine, etc.)
Overnight at Puluong
Depart Pu Luong this morning at 08.00 for 3.5 hours drive to Ninh Binh province, one of the most beautiful parts of Vietnam with its dramatic scenery and historical temples. The rice fields here are beautiful and the mountains have earned the area the nickname ‘Dry Halong Bay’, a moniker borne out by the limestone karsts which dominate the landscape.
Situated near Tam Coc, Trang An is a nature reserve similar to Tam Coc, however far less visited. Limestone hills surround a peaceful river which passes through a series of caves (one which takes 15-minutes to pass through in darkness). An ‘eco-tourism’ area, the only interruptions here are the sound of birds and the gentle paddle of the oar upon the crystal-clear river
Overnight in Ninh Binh.
Visit Hang Mua (Dance Cave). Located inside Ngoa Long Mountain, one of the highest mountains of the region, Hang Mua offers a panoramic view of rural villages, winding rivers, and picturesque rice fields of the Tam Coc area, known as “Ha Long Bay on Land”. Challenge yourself by climbing up 465 uneven limestone steps to the top point for great photo opportunities.
After lunch transfer back to Hanoi city. The rest of the day is your leisure time.
End of tour!
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & at the latest by 35 days prior to the arrival date (except in case we have a credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: the bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in the tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment at 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in the tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply a different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be subject to no charge.
The Tour was really nice. Although it was really cloudy, we still could see the fields and the buffalos. Our Guide was really great in guiding us through those days. Also, she was showing attention to the slippery road so that we won’t fall.
I would recommend it! – Mr. Dominik
Some error has occured.