Visit Vinh Trang pagoda – one of the most beautiful and famous landmarks in the region
Enjoy 3-hours boating & freely walking trip at Mekong Delta
Explore The Mekong River small canals by rowing sampan
Visit a beautiful island with many tropical orchards
Discover how to make coconut candy and try some
Take tuktuk car throughout the village.
Taste local fresh fruits as well as honeybee tea
Have lunch at a garden restaurant on river bank with countryside specialties
At the end of the afternoon, move to Can Tho. Free for night discovery in Can Tho.
After Breakfast at hotel, take a motor boat to visit Cai Rang – the most fascinating floating market where we can see all trading activities by boat on Mekong River.
Visit local market.
Drive Back to HCMC. Having lunch at local Restaurant on the way
Finish tour at your hotel.
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & at the latest by 35 days prior to the arrival date (except in case we have a credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: the bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in the tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in the tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply a different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be subject to no charge.
Our guide was fabulous, very friendly, informative and humorous. We travelled with 9 others in a comfortable bus and our overnight stay at a 5 star hotel was a good choice. The trip was a fantastic way to see more of the country and the stops along the way were very interesting. We were served lovely traditional lunches in formal restaurants and had more than enough food to eat. The boat rides did not disappoint and the walk through the on land market was an immersion in culture. – Mr. David
Some error has occured.