Home > Travel List > Detailed Tour
BAI DINH – TRANG AN – 1 DAY TRIP BY LIMOUSINE (2-way Electric Car) (NB5)
- 07.30 – 08.00: Get picked up by our friendly guide then depart for Ninh Binh province.
- 09.15: Have a short break for 15 – 20 minutes to relax.
- 10.30: Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda – the most famous & biggest Pagoda in southeast Asia with many records set such as 500 Stone - Arhat Statues, 36 ton-bronze Bell, 100 ton-Buddha Statue…
- 12.30: Have lunch in the restaurant with a lot of local foods such as goat meat, fish, chicken fried rice…. Vegetarian foods are always available in the buffet lunch.
- 13.30: Visit Trang An which was recognized by UNESCO as A World Heritage Site in 2014. Trang An has a wonderful tunnel cave system so Kong’s Movie Group chose this place for the New Version of Kong in 2016 – “Skull Island”. With 2.5 hours for the boat trip, you will be persuaded by the beauty here.
- 16.00: Get on the bus to return to Hanoi.
- 18.30: Get dropped off at the hotel in Hanoi.
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation 45 days prior to arrival date: NO CHARGE (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats).
– Any cancellation between 45 days to 35 days prior to arrival date: 10% charge.
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge.
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge.
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge.
2. Payment policy:
– Deposit 50% when the booking is confirmed.
– Full payment is required as soon as possible & the latest by 7 days prior to arrival date (except in case we have a credit agreement).
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender).
3. Method of payment:
• By credit card: VISA or MASTER (3% payment fee).
• By bank transfer (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender).
• By cash (VND, AUD, USD).
4. Payment due:
• The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in the tour confirmation. Booking Process notes.
• Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt.
• We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or as soon as possible) with details of specific terms & conditions.
5. Cancellation/ No show:
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in the tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply a different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be subject to no charge.