Home > Travel List > Detailed Tour
AMBASSADOR CRUISE ON HALONG BAY – 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
11:30 - 12:15: Arriving at Ambassador's Lounge at Kiosk B135 - B138 Halong Street, Bai Chay, Halong, Quang
Ninh for check-in.
12:30: After that, you will be transferred to the International port for Cruise boarding and given a short briefing about Ambassador Cruise while sipping your welcome drink at Piano Lounge or restaurant.
12:45 - 14:00: Savor your buffet lunch while Ambassador Cruise passes Ha Long Bay.
14:30 - 15:30: Your first excursion is a visit to Tung Sau Pearl Farm, an area in Halong Bay dedicated to
growing pearls and practicing a handmade technique based on Vietnamese tradition and Japanese technology. This is also an ideal destination for kayaking*.
16:00 – 16:45: Continue to explore Titop Island where you can enjoy swimming or climbing up to the peak
to grasp the immensity and majesty of Halong Bay at a 100-meter altitude.
15:45 – 16:30: For the guests who are not participating in any excursions, we will serve home-made cakes in
Piano Lounge. Guests can also stay on board and opt for an afternoon of pampering at Atelier de Beauté Spa* or enjoy the outdoor Jacuzzi.
17:30 - 18:30: At sundown, Ambassador Cruise will anchor overnight.
This is the perfect time to enjoy a cooking class or Happy Hour* and Canapes in the Piano Lounge or on the Sundeck (due to weather conditions) and live music at Piano Lounge before dinner and guaranteed to whet the appetite.
19:00: Savor a delicious dinner with Chef’s special menu at a restaurant
(Dress code: formal/semi-formal/smart casual)
After dinner, indulge in drinks* and enjoy live music from Midnight Buzz Band at Piano Lounge from 20:30 – 23:00 (except Monday), squid fishing, a spa treatment at Atelier de Beauté Spa*, or movies in your cabin.
06:30 - 07:00: Start your day with a Tai Chi session on the sundeck or Piano Lounge
(due to weather conditions).
07:00 - 07:30: Enjoy a light breakfast with coffee, tea, and freshly baked pastries in the Piano Lounge.
07:30 - 08:20: Explore Sung Sot Cave - the largest and most magnificent cave in the bay where you can see the stalactites in different forms.
08:30 - 09:30: Full breakfast is served in the restaurant.
09:30 - 09:45: Bill settlement and check out at reception at the first deck.
10:15 - 10:30: Disembark at Halong International Cruise Port.
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & at the latest by 35 days prior to the arrival date (except in case we have a credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: the bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in the tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in the tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply a different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be subject to no charge.
Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
#82 of 12365 Vietnam Tours
Recent travel review
We loved the hospitality of the staff, they are very kind and go a extra mile to help you out. – Ms. Aditya