Home > Travel List > Detailed Tour
A REAL TASTE OF VIETNAM
Welcome to Hanoi, you will be collected by our local guide at Hanoi Airport and transferred to the hotel for check-in (Check-in time at 02.00 PM earlier time will be up on arrival). Relax after a long flight at the hotel and have lunch on your own.
In the afternoon, we will head to the Temple of Literature constructed in 1070 dedicating to Confucius, sages, and scholars. It was also the first university in Viet Nam once.
Afterward, we will enjoy a leisure cyclo tour around the Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake. This "authentic" way allows you to discover the city center with intense emotions. It's like you are in the center of a whirlwind of movement, wrapped in a cacophony of horns and the bustle of people who try to make their way in the middle of all this excitement.
Then arrive at the legendary Hoan Kiem lake. Visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Tran Hung Dao - General Commander for his struggle against Mongolians. Stop at your hotel after an hour's ride. Dinner on your own.
Overnight at the hotel.
The following breakfast leaves Hanoi for a 3-hour drive to Halong Bay including a 20-minutes stop on the way. Arrive at the jetty in Halong City towards noon and proceed with check-in formalities.
After the welcome onboard, be served lunch while cruising towards the bay.
In the afternoon, enjoy some visits and/or activities (depending on each boat’s itinerary) or just spend some time relaxing on board. Towards the end of the day, the boat sets anchor for the night among the karst formations. Dinner is served on board.
Overnight on cruise
Early risers can enjoy the sunrise and the quiet breath-taking beauty of Halong Bay’s landscape. Continue cruising to explore more of the bay and enjoy the brunch breakfast before returning to the Jetty at noon time. Around 11.30 am, transfer back to Hanoi.
Our driver will pick you up to transfer to the airport to take your domestic flight to Ho Chi Minh. Once arrival in Ho Chi Minh, you will be warmly welcomed and transferred to the hotel to check-in. Dinner on your own account.
Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast drives away from the city center toward the Cu Chi district. Leaving the city behind, the scenery changes to views of rice paddies, villagers drying noodles by the side of the road, and other scenes typical of southern Vietnam.
Arrive at the entrance of the famous Cu Chi Tunnels, an incredible underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese resistance fighters (Viet Cong) during both the French and American wars. Hear the tales of how these tunnels were built while walking through the forest. Visit two sections of the tunnel where it is possible to crawl inside to experience first-hand what life was like living underground. There are also several other informative displays and war relics around the area to explore. Transfer back to the city for lunch then start the city tour including:
- Independence Palace (the Reunification Palace) was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace.
- War Remnants Museum which has a vast display of both the Indochina wars.
- Notre Dame Cathedral & central Post Office the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times.
Jade Emperor Pagoda with a peaceful atmosphere so many stories behind each detail of the pagoda.
Be dropped off at your hotel. Dinner on your own account.
Overnight at the hotel.
Free time for last minute shopping or optional visit before transferring to Ho Chi Minh airport for departure flight.
End of tour!
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & at the latest by 35 days prior to the arrival date (except in case we have a credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: the bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in the tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment at 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in the tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply a different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be subject to no charge.
Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
#172 of 12365 Vietnam Tours
Recent travel review
On our way back to Hanoi now for our last night. Ha Long Bay was beautiful and the boat was very nice. The trip has been without any issues. The guides were all good. John was exceptionally brilliant and we all fell in love with him. Long was fantastic too. We have more friends planning to visit Vietnam, we will definitely recommend your team. – Ms. Shirley