Home > Travel List > Detailed Tour
CU CHI TUNNELS & MEKONG DELTA FULL DAY
Pick up at your hotels in Ho Chi Minh City. The trip to Cu Chi will take you an approximately one and a half-hour bus drive. Before exploring the tunnels, you will watch an introductory video about how the tunnels were made and how Vietnamese people survived in the harsh conditions of the wartime. Then, spend your time exploring the remaining areas and tunnel system which include special living areas with kitchens and bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for the security purpose during the war. Afterwards, special tea and cassava (guerrillas’ food during the war) will be served. Break time.
Have lunch at the local restaurant.
Continue to visit My Tho city. With boat trip on Tien River, you will be excited by the light breeze from the river and the natural beauty of four beautiful islands such as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise along the riverside.
Cruise through the small canal by sampan, treating yourself to the beauty of the countryside, and taking a short cycling around the village which will certainly be an unforgettable experience when participating in the Mekong Delta tour. Visit the coconut candy workshop, and enjoy seasonal delicious fruits & honey tea. Get a chance to listen to the Southern Vietnamese folk music which is performed by local people.
Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Trip ends.
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & at the latest by 35 days prior to the arrival date (except in case we have a credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: the bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in the tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment at 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in the tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply a different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be subject to no charge.
Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
#177 of 12365 Vietnam Tours
Recent travel review
I saw some negative reviews which made me doubt about the tour and after doing it I don’t quite understand them. You guys pay 21€ and expect to have lunch at a Michelin restaurant ?! The food was really great, we had fish, spring rolls, chicken and fruits. Everything was delicious and fresh. If you are not able to buy yourself a drink at a 10hour tour, better stay home. The locals show you what they do for living, if you like the stuff you can buy it, no one obliges you. The same with the tips, no one obliges you to give it, if you enjoy the day you are free to do it. I really had fun and enjoyed the day, we had a lot of activities, our tour guide was great and spoke amazing English. I highly recommend this trip to everyone who wants to get to know more about the Vietnamese culture. – Mrs. Diana