Today’s tour will begin at 08:00. Leave the busy streets of Ho Chi Minh City and drive deep into the Mekong Delta on this Cai Be day tour. Upon arriving in Cai Be, board a private boat and start exploring the Delta.
Pass by trading boats laden with fresh produce while cruising past river islands, coconut groves, and fish farms. Go ashore at small family-run workshops making local specialties such as rice popcorn and coconut candy.
After this introduction to the Mekong Delta, get a closer look at the lives of its residents. Take a short walk through a local village and flourishing fruit gardens. Arrive at the home of Mr. Kiet and his family. The house has been lived in by more than four generations and is a great example of traditional ‘Mandarin’ architecture. A delicious home-cooked Vietnamese meal will be served for lunch in the family’s house. Then take a walk through their fruit orchard to see the fresh seasonal fruits on the trees.
Say farewell to the host family and continue to Tan Phong Island. Take a local row boat through the narrow canals around the island, appreciating the tranquility and lush landscapes of this part of the Delta.
As the sun begins to dip lower in the sky it is time to return to Cai Be and onwards to Ho Chi Minh City. (L)
1. Cancellation policy:
– Any cancellation 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of deposit or issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats)
– Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 25% charge
– Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
– Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
2. Payment policy:
– Full payment is required soonest possible & at the latest by 35 days prior to the arrival date (except in case we have a credit agreement)
– The deposit will be required in case we need to deposit to hotels or airlines
– The bank fees (transfer fees and correspondence fees are on the sender)
Method of payment:
• By credit card
• By bank transfer
Please note for any kind of payment: the bank fee is on the sender
Payment due: The special payment deadline will be applied and indicated in specific bookings in the tour confirmation. Generally, we request payment at 2 weeks in advance for FIT & 30 days in advance for GIT. In case, we have to deposit to the suppliers to guarantee the service availability, we will request you to settle the deposit to us accordingly
4. Booking process notes:
– Upon receipt of your request or booking, we will immediately send a short notice to acknowledge the receipt
– We will deal with your requests or bookings and send out our detailed proposal or tour confirmation within 24 hours (or soonest possible) with details of specific terms & conditions
5. Cancellation/ No show
The specific cancellation fee will be indicated in the tour confirmation for specific bookings. This is due to the fact that each hotel and each supplier apply a different cancellation policy.
Any cancellation due to irresistible reasons such as war, strikes, earthquakes, etc. will be subject to no charge.
Very good trip, thank Connek Trip for all. – Ms. Teresa
Some error has occured.