- A small group of 10 pax only with an English-speaking guide Stroll in the iconic trails with stunning rice terraces Explore the largest cave inside a valley Have a picnic lunch at an isolated village Interact with locals and bike around remote hamlets.
- Tour guide.
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Pu Luong.
- Picnic lunch or at a local restaurant.
- Sightseeing tickets, and mineral water during the tour.
- Drinks and beverages.
- Tips for tour guides and drivers.
- A day trip to contemplate the best assets of each area that have made Northern Vietnam famous all over the world in ONE place, Pu Luong Nature Reserve.
- We could say it's a Small Sapa with an impressive mountain range, a glimpse of Mu Cang Chai with stunning rice terraces, and a Mai Chau valley with ethnic minority villages.